Shoreham, a modern, NYC boutique hotel, is one of the top hotels near St. Patrick’s Cathedral and other popular New York City hotspots. Situated in Midtown Manhattan on 55th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues, it’s the perfect place where visitors can start and end their busy day in style.
Shoreham offers a number of fabulous amenities: your choice of a variety of different room styles, Beekman 1802 Bath Amenities, Bose wave radio and CD players, pillow top mattresses, luxurious 300-count linens, an onsite bar and restaurant, complimentary high-speed Internet access, a complimentary cappuccino, espresso, coffee and tea bar, and more.
St. Patrick’s Cathedral is an incomparable New York landmark and popular attraction. With its stunning interior, rich history and striking architecture, it attracts more than 5.5 million people every year. St. Patrick’s Cathedral is the largest Catholic cathedral in the U.S. and seats 2,400 people.
Plan to spend extra time at this unforgettable NYC hotspot by staying at one of the top hotels near St. Patrick’s Cathedral: Shoreham Hotel.
Book Shoreham today, and enjoy the unbeatable location of one of the best hotels near St. Patrick’s Cathedral today.
Dating back to 1858, the church depicts the American Gothic Revival style and boasts an inspiring collection of artistic detail inside and out. Visitors from all around the world have said the following about this awe-inspiring cathedral:
• “After the hustle and bustle of the streets outside, the cathedral provides a beautiful respite for the soul.”
• “Words cannot describe the beauty and majesty of this church. It's absolutely breathtaking and the thought of what went into the construction and design is mind-boggling.”
• “Very special place in the middle of all the highrises in Manhattan. A must see for anyone.”
• “This magnificent cathedral takes your breath away when you walk inside.”
• “This was the most beautiful and awe inspiring display of architecture we saw during our trip. Please take time to visit the Cathedral. You will not be disappointed!”