The hotel’s stylish + modern guest rooms provide the perfect place to rest and relax before, after, or during the parade, and offer an array of amenities such as:
• Complimentary champagne toast upon arrival
• Bose Wave Radio and CD Players
• Flat Screen TV’s
• Lodgenet Interactive On Demand Movies
• Invigorating Multi-Head Massage Showers in Select Rooms
• ‘iJoy’ Massage Chair in Select Suites
• Beekman 1802 Bath Amenities
• Luxurious 300-Count Linens
• Pillow Top Mattresses
• Mini refrigerators in all rooms
• Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet Access in public spaces
• 24-hour Cardio-Fitness Gym
• 24-hour Business Center
• Complimentary espresso and cappuccino in the lobby from 6am-11am
Book your room at SHOREHAM today for your stay in New York City near The Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Better hurry, holidays are right around the corner!
There is nothing like spending the Thanksgiving holiday in New York City, and at SHOREHAM, you can get a front row seat and watch in style. SHOREHAM is less than a half a block away from sixth avenue, which is the main artery of the parade route. Get a first-hand look and enjoy unparalleled access to the parade route, just steps away from SHOREHAM Hotel. Wave to Snoopy and Santa as you sip hot chocolate right from our midtown hotel in New York City.
SHOREHAM offers ideal services and amenities with a prime location to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, not to mention near all of the nearby shopping along Fifth Avenue for Black Friday. It is also within easy walking distance from, MOMA, Broadway, Central Park and Times Square, so that you are guaranteed to make the most out of your NYC stay.